Friday, February 25, 2011

It's a process...like word.

Hey All!

It's been awhile, hasn't it? This is to let ya'll know that I'm still alive and all that stuff. A little about what I've been up to is that I'm gonna be graduating for undergrad at Michigan State Uni by the beginning of May and I'm either gonna be goin to graduate school or someplace havin a legit job. Exciting but scary stuff...

In other news, I've been clumsy all day. One of those ICE MEET FACE kind of days haha

Also, from now on [along with random blogs about shiz], I will be posting bits of interesting stuffz around the net thatll most likely be rare to find otherwise [kinda like rare candy, no?]. It's a project I've been thinking about working on for awhile and it's part 2 of my comeback...so everyone'll have to hold tight for whatever that means!

For example - Click hurrr

:P

Till then,

Mike

No comments: